Monday 24 October 2011

Interesting finds

Just some interesting finds I wish to share:

  • Amazon Signs Up Authors, Writing Publisher Out of Deal. I read about this on Anne Rice's facebook page. This would mean that amazon would now be able to publish books, which I find quite exciting for some reason, but sad at the same time.
  • We Are The Fallen: Bury Me Alive. The first thing you hear and see are, "what type of evanescence copy is this?", but it is not too bad. Also the Evanescence style is due to the former band members being in that very band. The reason I would like to post it here is for the aesthetics of the video itself: the clothes, and the slow opening of eyes by the white-laced lady at the end of the clip. Not the musical style, too light and mainstream, thank you. (no offence intended)

1 comment:

  1. I love this song! thanks! I came across your page because I am a fashion student doing research for my work - I saw your helmets for my brand and really loved how much you are inspired by Greek stuff and Gothic music.... just my type of person! Would love to stay in touch :)

    ReplyDelete