Tuesday 10 May 2011

"Here she comes..."

"Over where the sea turns to stars 
Over by the window underneath the silver moon" /Kai Altair/

And so it was, and so it is. It is time that I start this blog, to keep up with... the projects I set myself (or the ones set for me -.^)
For reference, I am using Myruso's stock image from deviantart for my background: Victorian Grunge II.


And as a celebratory element I would like to add a little something right away:





This is a Vlog made on set for Peter Jackson's The Hobbit, the exciting thing is that we get a sneak peek into their costume department, and are shown around on set. Imagine the people who are in charge of continuity on a set that size, and that elaborate!! Must be quite an amazing task. Also, imagine working in that huge costume department, so well-equipped, tidy, airy, and bright... imagine.

Screenshot of Peter Jackson in the costume department of The Hobbit

Thank you to Maggie of costumersguide.com for posting the video onto her site.


That is all that my-timid-self can utter for now, more to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment